Statistics are very important to follow your activity and make good choices for your business management.
Your cash register offers you many statistics that allows you to take good decisions.
Caution : this functionality can only be used if your Cash register is connected to the Internet.
- From the main screen, click on Statistics
- Choose the period on which you want to consult your statistics by clicking on Period filter, at the top left of the screen
3 tabs appear at the bottom of your screen :
- General : you can see the number of paid invoices, the average amount per invoice, the number and amount of free items. You can also see here the detail of receipts on the chosen period
- Top selling : the top selling section allows you to see the quantity of sold items on the chosen period as well as the amount per item and per sales section
- Graphs : here you can see a graphical representation of your turnover by sales mode and by section