A customer wants to return a product and you want to refund the amount of the item alone without canceling the old invoice?
Let’s see together how to return an article.
Apply a return item on a ticket
- From the main screen, click on Invoice history.
- Select on the left the time slot for receipt of the ticket, by default the active time slot is that of the current time.
- Find the ticket then click on the 3 small bars on the right.
- Click on Return item
- Choose the product (s) to return then Validate
- Click on Invoice and choose the means by which the customer wishes to be reimbursed
Your cash register prints the ticket, in detail you will find the returned product of the invoice with the amount in negative!