This section allows you to cancel, on your cash register, an order placed by one of your client from your online store.
Before cashing / collection
- From the main screen, click on Orders
- Search for the order you want to cancel with the help of the calendar and filters
- Click on the order to cancel
- At the top right corner of the screen, click on the flag (Order status)
- Select Cancel
- Indicate the reason for cancellation and validate.
- Your client receives an Email indicating that his order is canceled and that he will be refunded the amount of his order
If it’s a “counter payment” order with a payment guarantee, the application will ask you what amount you wish to keep and withdraw from the customer. The latter will automatically receive the cancellation of his order by email as well as the invoice for the cancellation costs.
The order now appears as Canceled in your orders.
After cashing / collection :
- From the main screen, click on Invoice history
- Select the cashing time slot of the ticket, by default the active time slot corresponds to the current hour
- Find your ticket and click on the 3 small bars at the right of it
- Click on Reversal
- Enter a reason for the cancelation and Validate
Your cash register prints the reversal ticket of the invoice, identical to the original invoice but in negative !