Sometimes you would like to add some information on the bill, such as comments, covers number, number of diners, order number or the customer’s name so you can easily find an order or get detailed statistics by service, by cover or table.
Let’s see how to use these note information.
Adding information when opening a new ticket
Depending on the settings defined on the note, you can define that when you open a new ticket, this information is automatically requested.
- Open a new ticket by selecting a sales mode
- Fill in the requested information and validate
If you decide to put the ticket on hold, the note information will appear on the Pending notes tab from the main screen.
Trick : you can find the information and change them by clicking on Information at the top-right corner of the ticket screen.
Trick 2 : some information may be required when opening a new ticket, for example the number of covers. In this case, the info note tab can only be validated after completing this information.
Adding a comment on the ticket
If no information has been entered at the opening of the ticket, you can return thereafter.
- A new ticket has been opened by selecting the desired sales mode
- Click on Information at the top-right corner of the screen
- Fill in the comment and validate
If you decide to put the ticket on hold, the comment will appear on the ticket on hold from the main screen.
Trick : this comment can be printed on the customer’s ticket. To do so, you have to activate this option from your cash register settings.
Associate a client with your sale
- From the main screen, click on a sales mode to open a new ticket
- Click on Client, at the top-right corner of the screen
- Select Natural person or Legal person, at the top-left corner of the screen
- Click on +, at the bottom right corner of the screen in order to create a new customer or select an existing one in your contact list
- Fill in the client’s information
- Validate, the new customer is automatically associated to the current ticket
Trick : when you indicate an email address, your customer will receive his bill by email on every purchase.
Trick 2 : the reference area allows you to enter a reference for your customer, such as a barcode of a loyalty card. If you have a barcode scanner, simply scan the customer’s card so that the card is automatically associated with the ticket. To learn more about managing your customers, please go to the section Clients management.