The app allows you to manage your clients and build an address book. It’s very useful if you want to have a follow-up of your clients, the possibility to send a mailing, to manage debit and credit accounts, to send the invoice by email or to reveal the client’s name and address on the receipt or the preparation ticket.
Your contacts are organized under 2 types, natural person or legal entity.
In the sense of the law, a natural person is a human being who has been granted the enjoyment of rights.
The term natural person is used in opposition to the legal term of a legal entity that designates an entity (a company, a group…).
From your Backoffice, you can create groups of clients that will allow you to categorize your clients. These groups can also be assigned an automatic discount.
For example : you have a professional or VIP clientele to whom you give a 10% permanent discount, if your client is part of this group, then he will benefit from this discount at each cashing.
Create a new client
- From the main screen, click on one of the sale methods to open a new ticket
- Click on Client, at the top right corner of the screen
- Select Natural person or Legal entity, at the top of the screen
- Click on + at the bottom right corner of the screen
- Fill in the client information
- Validate, the new customer is then associated to the current ticket.
Trick : When you indicate an email address, your client will automatically receive his invoice by email at each cashing.
Trick 2 : The reference area allows you to indicate a reference for your client, for example the barcode of a loyalty card. If you have a barcode scanner, you only have to scan the client’s card so that he is automatically associated to the ticket.
Disassociate a client from a ticket
From the sales screen and after associating your client :
- Click on the Client’s name at the top right corner of the screen
- Click on Disassociate
Then, your client is no longer associated with the current ticket and you can associate another client.