Orders activation and deliveries by sales mode
- Click on Data > Sales modes
- Modify the sales modes to activate the order management. Activating the order management on a sales mode will allow you to enter and store your orders on this sales mode.
- Modify the sales mode to enable the delivery management. Activating the delivery management on a sales mode will allow you to enter a delivery address when you enter your order.
When you enter a new order, the application will ask you to indicate a time of preparation for the order, which will define the time of recovery or delivery of the order.
By creating time slots, you will have the possibility, when entering an order, to indicate a time of recovery or delivery of the order, if for example your order has no fixed time but rather a time slot.
You can create up to 10 time slots, such as “Morning”, “Afternoon”, “Evening”, “Lunch service”, “Dinner service”… To do so :
- Click on Orders > Configuration > Time slots tab
- Click on +
- Fill the name of your time slot
- Indicate the starting and ending time of the time slot
Your orders will go through different status, which will allow you to follow the evolution of each order.
By default, 3 status are created :
- Unprocessed : means that your order has not been processed yet
- Closed : means that your order has been processed, completed and cashed
- Canceled : means that your order has been canceled by your client or by yourself
If need be, you can create your own order status, like for example “In progress” or “Delivering”. To do so :
- Go in Orders > Configuration > Order Statuses
- Click on +
- Indicate the name of the order status
- Choose the color of your order status
Your order module is now configured, click on the link below to access the online help explaining how to register your first order from the application.
Access to the online help on the Manual orders management.
Remember to synchronise your cash register so that the modification is taken into account.