The accounting export module is an option of your cash register. You can ask the activation of this option by sending a request to the support team.
If the option is not enabled, you can’t see all the menus.
Once activated, the option allows you to export all your sales data for accounting. You can see the export in Excel format and it’s ready to be imported directly into your accountant’s software. Your accountant can also, if you want to, access your Backoffice to carry out the export itself. You definitely save precious time !
- From the main screen, click on Accounting > Banks
- Click on New bank
- Fill in the requested information about your bank
Accounting export setup
- From the main screen, click on Accounting > Configuration
- Choose the establishment to set on the left side of the screen
- Fill in the information from the General tab
- Fill in the information from the Sales tab
- Fill in the information from the Cash flow tab
- Fill in the information from the Cash flow from/to the bank(s) tab
- Save this setting by clicking on the button at the bottom right corner of the screen
Trick : If you have several points of sale or establishments, you can duplicate the accounting configuration from another point of sale or establishment. To do so, at the bottom of the Configuration section, choose the point of sale to duplicate and click on Duplicate.
In order to know how to use the accounting export, please go to the section Accounting Exports.